What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The best case to hold iPad +BT keyboard on the go!

jjc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Padbook? pianomedia.net
It seems that the idea of this iPad case which is suitable for some of you may choose to bring along your wireless keyboard when using iPad. Merging the idea of an iPad case and the image of a netbook...

The open ridge of Padbook is specially designed to show a glimpse of your Apple Keyboard - COOL! Also, changeable cover surfaces is so fashion! No need to change the whole case to give the iPad a different look, just pick and clip on a surface! It’s fun!

irwaffles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you have one? If so how do you like it?

To me it seems, if you're really into that then you might as well just get a netbook. I use a BT keyboard myself, but I have a messenger-ish bag sized for the iPad and a regular laptop backpack, both fit my iPad and BT keyboard just fine.

I can't really think of a situation where I would need this setup (maybe someone out there can help me out) so it doesn't seem very practical to me. But it's an interesting idea and if anyone else has an input on it I'd like to hear it.

Game_Writer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought a Targus netbook case at Office Depot that works PERFECT for carrying my iPad around, with the Apple keyboard dock (not wireless), power supply, and even a few extras. I like it very much, although it was more than I wanted to pay at $35. I'm very pleased with it, though, so consider the expense worth it.

jwt873

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have the Targus case from Office Depot and it does fit the iPad perfectly... I also bought a swivel clip key ring that I fastened to the carry tab.. Now I can clip the case to my belt loop and walk around with it hands free.

Most reactions