What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

Reaction score
My Vic 20 powered on

Attachments

• image-123286345.jpg
    image-123286345.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 101

mollysmom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
Cool. You can add Inspected by Ensign Kilroy (because he was there, obviously).

I like mixing memes.

Kilroy is back?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was looking out and photographing things for the What is It and Olympics 2012 threads while onside Heathrow Terminal 3. 2 armed policemen stopped me and asked what I was up to! I was at a loss to explain why I was taking photos!

We went through routine questions to establish who i was. At the end, I said how reassuring it is to see the security working well. all passed by amicably enough. :)

The scrapes I get into for the sake of our threads!

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Richard Brown said:
I was looking out and photographing things for the What is It and Olympics 2012 threads while onside Heathrow Terminal 3. 2 armed policemen stopped me and asked what I was up to! I was at a loss to explain why I was taking photos!

We went through routine questions to establish who i was. At the end, I said how reassuring it is to see the security working well. all passed by amicably enough. :)

Oh my Richard,...what adventures you've had....I can imagine you taking photos of the same item from different angles and distance which must have looked strange indeed. :D

I look forward to seeing them all!!

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
Richard Brown said:

Funny though that it was one of your countrymen and one of the 20th century's great leaders who reminded us that .... "the only thing to fear us fear itself."

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Last edited:

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Max Bygraves, a famous entertainer in the UK, died, aged 89, yesterday. He was suffering from Alzheimer's disease.

Most reactions

Latest posts