What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

stupefied

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey is anyone else logging in points to win free prizes from the mystic oracle slot machine? I am no expert at playing slots but this doesn't seem like gambling to me. It's a free game where you just keep winning points. I don't know how many points I need to win big prizes but I'm setting up an account so I can play online too Edited by Moderator - Please don't post external links, read the forum rules

Last edited by a moderator:

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think you need to go to the games thread Stupified.

Sent from my fantastically, wonderful iPhone using iPF

mollysmom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Go pack go---- they are testing you big time. Once they figure out you aren't going to cave, cry, etc, they'll stop. Well some of it anyway. Hang in there! It will get better. I teach junior high special ed so I feel your pain.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unfortunately it's been 8 weeks... So it's going to be hell for me for the next 11 weeks. My co op never jumped in and tried to help so it's just a disaster. At least my other three classes are normal.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
mollysmom said:
Go pack go---- they are testing you big time. Once they figure out you aren't going to cave, cry, etc, they'll stop. Well some of it anyway. Hang in there! It will get better. I teach junior high special ed so I feel your pain.

Oh wow!!! I thought you guys were talking about a puppy!!! Are these children crying or something?

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.1 Update From NYC!!! using iPF.net

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
GoPackGo said:
Thanks! In a lot of ways it has been already :)

Imagine the worst nightmare a student teacher could face-- that's me! :(

My apologies, tell me what happening, children crying in your class?

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.1 Update From NYC!!! using iPF.net

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tlbaker said:
My apologies, tell me what happening, children crying in your class?

No, but on Friday, I felt like I was going to cry in front of them. They're mean, obnoxious 17 and 18 year olds.

mollysmom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Try catch them being good. Keep a jar of candy and reward good behavior out of the blue. " here, thanks for opening to page whatever".

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
GoPackGo said:
No, but on Friday, I felt like I was going to cry in front of them. They're mean, obnoxious 17 and 18 year olds.

Oh goodness!!! I feel for you!!! I can't handle them riding on the subways and in the streets!!! Being a teacher is a labor of love. Honestly, I can't stand these little monsters - guilty until proven innocent / not a brat. Lmao.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
mollysmom said:
Try catch them being good. Keep a jar of candy and reward good behavior out of the blue. " here, thanks for opening to page whatever".

Like my puppy ... ;)

mollysmom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
and if you don't want to use candy, you can offer free homework passes, etc and yes, just like the puppy...lol

Most reactions

Latest posts