What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kingnba6 said:
hopefully i get this job! need more money! lol

Good luck to you!!

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01Update From NYC using iPF

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's sad news about Kodak. An iconic name.

I''d have thought they would have embraced the digital age more fully. Perhaps they tried to - I haven't studied the matter in any depth.

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 3 is getting closer.
smiley-happy093.gif
smiley-happy093.gif
smiley-happy093.gif

Just sayin'....

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, yes it is, I want to try and sell my 64GB ipad 1 to out the money with it for a 3, or maybe a 2 because that should mean a price drop =)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

kingnba6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i still have a good year and half left in college. hopefully i graduate early. im trying to look for any job at the moment! cant find anything that fits my timing. really looking for the graveyard or early morning shift

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is anyone else out there as sad as me? I log into Macdailynews nearly every day, iPad forum, Macworld, 9to5 mac, etc... I even go into YouTube looking for anything Apple. I've found a Glaswegian chap who does an apple weekly video who seems to keep up with all things apple. It's very sad.

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Richard Brown said:
It's sad news about Kodak. An iconic name.

I''d have thought they would have embraced the digital age more fully. Perhaps they tried to - I haven't studied the matter in any depth.

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Sad story indeed, well kodak was the first inventor of digital photography back in 1975, but they did not want to destroy thier normal film photography division, but the japanese bought the license to the patents to the digital pictures from kodak and went ahead with it. This story was in yesterdays mero news paper

kingnba6 said:
beautiful boats!

Hayles66 said:
That's definitely how the rich live! Beautiful boats.

Thanks, i will post some more pictures then from my phone

RIP Steve Jobs 

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Shame about Kodak but that's life in the 21st century. Hold onto the old technology and never change and you will fail. You have to embrace the new technology. What about Peacocks? Past Times? I love these two stores for clothes and jewellery. Everything I love is gone. I saw a report that says all the Woolworths shops have now been filled but what I want to know is, with what? Proper shops or those cheap and nasty £1 shops you encounter lately or betting shops that seem to make up a lot of my local town nowadays. Times are a changing my friends!

Most reactions

Latest posts