What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

wheems

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TMWeddle said:
Welcome, Plainsman!! Don't keep us in suspense - where are you in the middle of nowhere?

As to the photo question, I hope someone will help you - when I tried a photo it was upside down!

Sent from my iPad using 

Yes, welcome Plainsman! The photo was right side up for me...and your pups are a handsome lot! Judging from your handle and the avatar photo, I'll take a guess and say you're from one of the Dakotas or Montana?

Plainsman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome, Plainsman!! Don't keep us in suspense - where are you in the middle of nowhere?

As to the photo question, I hope someone will help you - when I tried a photo it was upside down!

Sent from my iPad using 

Hi, TMW.

I may have figured out the posting issue. The photoshop.com sharing site is, IMO, a complete mess. So I tried imgur.com. Nothing could be easier, or faster. So far I'm really impressed with it.

As for "where I am," I am actually 50 miles beyond the middle of nowhere, which means it's best to come in the back way.:p

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome Plainsman!. We get it, you dont want to say where! Never mind, your dogs are beautiful. You should post them on the thread called post your pet. Keep coming with photos, we love 'em!

sent with love from my iPad on IPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Loraco said:
Hi every one how it going been gone for a bit had surgery! Everything good! Every time I wood try to hop on here I would fall asleep good meds!

Sent from my iPad to here!

Loraco! Long time now see. How are you now! Was it serious! I wondered where you disappeared to! That car thread is getting old, you should post some more cars!

sent with love from my iPad on IPF

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Loraco said:
Hi every one how it going been gone for a bit had surgery! Everything good! Every time I wood try to hop on here I would fall asleep good meds!

Welcome back! Hope all goes well!! Welcome Plainsman!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

wheems

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Loraco said:

Loraco! Good to hear you're doing well! Good to have you back! :D

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Plainsman said:
Can I play, too? The sign says "Anything Goes!" so I thought I would post a "recent triumph" and gloat about it a little. I'm a photographer, and live in one of America's most isolated and, some would say, desolate locations. My friends say I live "alone" but that's not true as I live with three wonderful friends and companions, whose picture appears below. They don't usually cooperate with the resident lensman and that's why I'm so pleased with this picture, taken just last night as they played together in the cool of the evening. The little one in particular hates the camera and will look away when it's pointed at her and refuse to turn her head. The one in the middle is a ham and the one on the right, the eldest, is indifferent. And of course getting them all together in one spot was sheer happenstance. Anyway, here they are...

Hello, good day and welcome ( to misquote David Frost) Plainsman. Welcome aboard.

I love your photograph. I hope you rewarded them for their good behaviour. :)

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Plainsman said:
Hi, TMW.

I may have figured out the posting issue. The photoshop.com sharing site is, IMO, a complete mess. So I tried imgur.com. Nothing could be easier, or faster. So far I'm really impressed with it.

As for "where I am," I am actually 50 miles beyond the middle of nowhere, which means it's best to come in the back way.:p

Hi again, Plainsman. I've been busy loading photos onto Google earth's Panoramio. It's a , and - judging from some of the uploads - the mapping, when used, ain't that accurate. 

Last edited:

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
wheems said:
And she certainly played that! The amorphous white blob you see on stage is Dolly (the camera on my phone is obviously terrible), but if you look to the top of the photo you'll see a better image of her on a screen (set up for those of us up in the rafters.)

You lucky person. Photos and being there - a double whammy! :D

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We are in the middle of a lovely busy week.

I bought my wife some new walking trainers in a closing down sale (she wore them at home and they needed no breaking in so she road tested them straight away. No problems) we met lots of her friends by chance in The Glades, Bromley

Today I join the men's lunch group at The Kings Head, Shoreham, Kent. The group is called The Directors Club - after the beer!

Tomorrow, our wedding anniversary, we are off to Squerrys Court in Westerham

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks Jules. We have many happy memories, some not so good, and many happy years ahead of us. :) :)

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Having light dinner at the local Starbucks. They didn't have my usual Melt, boo. :( so I'm having shepherd's pie instead.

- Sent from my Brand-New Jailbroken iPad 2! :D

Most reactions

Latest posts