What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Amy0x said:
Where are you then? I'm in Berkshire, weather is the same.

Plans for the rest of the day... iPad and slight housework along the way... Oh and jumping up to look out the window while waiting for the post man :)

I'm in Kent / Greater London. Bromley to be exact.
Plans for today. To laze about, print some photos. Go to the shops for veg which we forgot. Sigh

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Yes, but I think it's about time they had an HD version! The portrait look is annoying. Very useful thing though!

Yes, my science dept went to see him in London recently and I had to stay behind and be the supply teacher for those teachers who were going!. Not amused! I'm in btec this year and last year I was in triple science. Is this a trend for me!

Another weather app is from Metcheck. The weather page is part of a suite of freebies any pay for apps. It's HD and I like their humour :|

It's well worth checking out :)

Amy0x

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Well peeps I'm off to see the doctor about my foot, plus my credit card has arrived so its time to burn some plastic! Be back later ;) x

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, the suns out Tim, I'm on the patio eating prawn crackers and the dog is trying to chew his beef stick without teeth. Poor thing but vet says he needs to harden up those gums

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, there is most definitely no sun here - heavy showers forecast for this afternoon - and there was snow in the Cairngorms yesterday. The weather here for the next few days is not good, with the Met Office issuing an 'Amber Alert' for storm force winds.

We have a deer in our garden at the moment, who is eating the bark off the new trees we planted a few years ago ...:(

Tim

OP
robertlc

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
At least you have your iPad with you. If you have it with you and you're still bored, you're doing it wrong.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Amy0x said:
Thought I would tap in to the thread while at the doctors. Hour left waiting time and I am awfully bored.

Have a peek at the new "Architecture - Buildings that is" thread. Should amuse you for a couple of minutes ;)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh, that is a dilemma! Scare them away or enjoy the view of nature. I love seeing them though, they are often in the fields where I ride, for some reason they aren't scared of people on horseback until there is a loud crack and then they are off. I love deer!

OP
robertlc

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
6 hours in, the pork looks good. Changed the wood chips and put back in for another 6 hours.

OP
robertlc

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No. Don't need any kind of sauce with it.

Marinated for 24 hours in a mixture of water, pickling salt and molasses.

Then coated and rubbed with a mixture of spices and seasonings, then slow cooked for 12 hours over low heat and hickory smoke.

Them's good eats!

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Super Injunctions. I see the married footballer is trying to gag twitter now. What a nitwit. The simple answer is hold onto your morals and keep your privates under wraps. Won't those overpaid over-egged types ever learn?

The whole situation would be hilarious, If it weren't so pathetic. Perhaps there's a book or film here. Oh no, gagged!

Last edited:

Most reactions