What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
IMG_0232.JPG

brixtonboy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's quite late or early here 2.19am and it's my birthday today l'm 64 l was just thinking that this year has flow by so fast. I can remember when my first son was born over 40 years ago, l was 18 then, it was like last week. Crazy

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Happy birthday, my man. I'm a few years older than you, and you're so right about time seeming to flow faster every year. Just remember: as long as it keeps flowing, things could be worse! ;)

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's quite late or early here 2.19am and it's my birthday today l'm 64 l was just thinking that this year has flow by so fast. I can remember when my first son was born over 40 years ago, l was 18 then, it was like last week. Crazy
Happy birthday!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Happy birthday! Here's to many more happy birthdays.:)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
yes, they are! Richard, Tim and I are friends on Facebook and we keep in touch all the time. Tim is still overseas teaching. Isn't it amazing that joining ipadforum, you meet friends who keep in contact with over many years. Gosh, how are you my friend? It must be ages since we last spoke. Who is still on here?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Why hello there! I'm so glad to hear from you too! I'd like to say that I am well but my doctor would disagree. Asthma, high blood pressure... sigh! anyway, enough of that, I feel well. Still at the same Bakers but now doing day time work in the customer orders dept. Looking forward to Spring.

Most reactions