What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's a scam pop up that appeared in Safari a few minutes ago.
image.jpeg

To get rid of it I put the iPad in airplane mode, then cleared my browsing history and closed all my open tabs. It hasn't come back since.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Useful information, thank you!
This one was easy to get rid of. A month or so ago I had one that completely locked down Safari, preventing me from exiting the browser. What I had to do there was ask Siri to turn on airplane mode, then carry on like for the one I found today.,

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This one was easy to get rid of. A month or so ago I had one that completely locked down Safari, preventing me from exiting the browser. What I had to do there was ask Siri to turn on airplane mode, then carry on like for the one I found today.,
I've never had an experience like this. I hope I'll remember your post if this happens to me.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Actress Carrie Fisher, best known for her role as Princess Leia in Star Wars, died today, at the age of 60, in Los Angeles.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Johanna, I just stumbled across your Christmas riddle. My sight-singing skills are apparently still functional. Very cute!

Last edited:

Most reactions