What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No way of telling really. Horses can put up with a lot of pain without showing it. He has an injection twice a year from the vet so they must know what he needs. He's charging round the field today so hmm looks like he's okay today.

sent with love from my iPad on IPF

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
No way of telling really. Horses can put up with a lot of pain without showing it. He has an injection twice a year from the vet so they must know what he needs. He's charging round the field today so hmm looks like he's okay today.

That's good, my biggest worry is that Aston is in pain and I don't know so can't help him.
It's always nice to see them playing around. How old is he?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
He's 12. The age considered the best before downward spiral. Although horses can be 50 years old due to vet treatment improving. The Exmoor is 27 so I'm already watching him for signs of age. No sign yet. Ponies last longer than horses.

On another note, when did I become an IPF super guru???? Hmmm, have I not noticed? God, I am getting old!

Last edited:

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
He's 12. The age considered the best before downward spiral. Although horses can be 50 years old due to vet treatment improving. The Exmoor is 27 so I'm already watching him for signs of age. No sign yet. Ponies last longer than horses.

On another note, when did I become an IPF super guru???? Hmmm, have I not noticed? God, I am getting old!

Yay for becoming SG! =)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:

Wow I did not realize horses lived such long lives.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
sent with love from my iPad on IPF[/QUOTE]

That happened a couple of days ago now, there's a thread. Super guru is a very cool title

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, it is but what does it mean? Super guru chat a holic or iPad guru. Hmmm, no comments by anyone who really knows me.

I love my title! Never been called a guru before.

Horses are living longer and longer now. Thoroughbreds however don't last very long. They are doing well over 20 years old. The oldest one I knew personally was 33 years old.

My pony knew he was being wormed last night. He led us a merry chase around the field. When I finally cornered him and squished the wormer down his throat he lifts his upper lip and makes a face. He won't touch it if it's in his food bucket. . My Shamrock however, loves apples and carrots so he was easy to catch.

Last edited:

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Never mind! It doesn't mean anything to me really. It just means I talk a lot! 
How are you? Anything interesting lately.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm sorry. I had a mini break away from IPF for a while. You need to get away sometimes. I had a massive reading spell. A bookworm me! I'm back at school with a load of cocky 11year olds. No change there. My 15-16 year olds are doing forensic science which is great. An excuse to show them you tube clips of Dexter and other tv shows. I showed them a clip of the Body Farm the other day. They loved it!

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Speaking of iphone 5, wasnt is due to be released this month, this month is almost over aldready

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.2

Most reactions

Latest posts