What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
robertlc said:
Going to see the new Harry Potter movie tomorrow. Will be a nice break.

Tell us if it's worth it. Am going to watch it in Gold Class at my local cinema chain. Tickets cost $20 each, so I really want to be sure it's worth it.

On another note, I had dinner at Hard Rock Cafe tonight. Had fish and chips with a berry mocktail.

- Sent from my Highly-Personalized jailbroken iPad 2! :D

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We keep checking the discount luxury holidays and dream. Tunis seems especially good. Waiting for the Paris offer on Sunday.

I posted my passport for renewal today.   

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Last edited:

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I want to see Harry Potter!!. But daughter says she won't take us until next week. She says it will be too busy at first!

sent with love from my iPad on IPF

TMWeddle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
rustymailbox.blogspot.com
This board has been very quiet the last few days! I guess some people have real lives! For us, this weekend will be very quiet, nothing planned as of now. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Sent from my iPad using 

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello TMweddle! I was thinking I was in lala land there! Yes, it's been a couple of busy weeks for me so I haven't been on here much.

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
How are you doing JJK? Any news yet?

Thanks for asking. Mom passed away 2 weeks ago. It was tough, but the best possible way. We spent a fantastic last week together and now we have to give it a place.

Next year we will bring her ashes to France and place it under her favourite tree.

The family is doing okay. Ups and downs, but that is to be expected. We'll manage.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

wheems

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JJK said:
Thanks for asking. Mom passed away 2 weeks ago. It was tough, but the best possible way. We spent a fantastic last week together and now we have to give it a place.

Next year we will bring her ashes to France and place it under her favourite tree.

The family is doing okay. Ups and downs, but that is to be expected. We'll manage.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss, JJK, but I'm glad you had a wonderful week together.
May all the good memories bolster you and may peace and healing come to you and your family.

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
What is everyone doing this weekend? Where is Bob?

Hubby has worked 3 weeks without a day off? Hoping to have a Sunday together soon!

Going to drive in sunday with my better half, how about you?

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My hubby arrives today ,back from oz.
Someone has to earn the dollars.
So lots of us time and try not to do to any jobs.
Cody night at home.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
JJK said:

My condolences also, JJK

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear your news but glad that you could spend that precious time with her. As much as my mum irritates me, I can't imagine a world without her to talk to.

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am also very sorry for your loss, but very happy you got to have a great time with her!

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We were watching a TV programme where celebs weight loss was being charted. Countdown to the "biggest loser"!

We couldn't help but think that announcing losses in lbs only lost some of the meaning/dramatic effect. 
Weight loss in Stones and lbs has, IMHO, a greater impact. 

Think about it 50lbs, or 3 stone and 8lbs. Which has the better presence? 

Any way, we had fun with the mental arithmetic. 

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry Richard, I come from a metric country so this imperial nonsense is a bit dated for me! It was a shock to me when I first started in education to have to learn this old fashioned system because UK haven't abolished it yet!

Most reactions

Latest posts