What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Pikka said:
Oh Hey people who talk a lot :)

And Richard Guess WHAT? I live near bromley :D But I'm not saying where in case of umm COUGH stalkers COUGH ;) x

And that's as close to my whereabouts as I'm saying :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Don't worry Richard! I won't be going that direction for a long time! Somerset, Dorset, Cornwall and Devon are my haunts!. Who says we talk a lot? We are a naturally chatty nation! It means we are friendly and would like to know our members a little better but not to the extent that some people think on here!

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Don't worry Richard! I won't be going that direction for a long time! Somerset, Dorset, Cornwall and Devon are my haunts!. Who says we talk a lot? We are a naturally chatty nation! It means we are friendly and would like to know our members a little better but not to the extent that some people think on here!

I don't talk much, practically a trapist monk me.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 2 is cool said:
I don't talk much, practically a trapist monk me.

Must be quite a few verbose Trapists around then :)

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Vintage90 said:
Must be quite a few verbose Trapists around then :)

Yep, we a an English off shoot group, our motto being "Silence is Golden, but Communication is paramount" , oh yeah and "All for one and one for all".

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:

And we were thinking of visiting Sidmouth or even Weston-Super-Mare. ;)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yeah, you know you want to! One for all and all for one!!

By the way, guess who has been given permission to buy an iPhone 4! Me me me! Now I need help, hubby says he'd rather pay dearly a month rather than pay upfront but my problem is Three has the best deal but I only get outside house reception? So, I'm thinking O2? I want a black 32g and that looks like £40-£60 a month. Any suggestions from my UK mates?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey, my friend in USA! How you doing, god, I'm sounding like Joey from Friends! it's looking great in SW Somerset today. Hot sunshine, red wine, iPad etc... AND an iPhone 4 in the next couple of days! Yay!

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Yeah, you know you want to! One for all and all for one!!

By the way, guess who has been given permission to buy an iPhone 4! Me me me! Now I need help, hubby says he'd rather pay dearly a month rather than pay upfront but my problem is Three has the best deal but I only get outside house reception? So, I'm thinking O2? I want a black 32g and that looks like £40-£60 a month. Any suggestions from my UK mates?

Orange?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Don't you just love spellchecker! . I watched that D8 interview with Steve Jobs. Great interview.

OP
robertlc

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, yesterday we hit 101 degrees. It's up to 81 so far today.

So, "how you doin'?"

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm good! But what is that in °C? I'm a metric girl. Is it 30°C+. The clouds are getting in the way of my sun but I don't like it too hot. I call it my Brit side! Gentle to no breeze. On the patio drinking red wine after a nice scrambled egg with ham and spices. Laid by my own girlies. Bright yellow yolks too, corn fed girls. I'm looking for a decent monthly contract for new phone but there's no point asking you! I expect you are either AT&T or Verizon. How do you say Verizon - like horizon or very zon.

Most reactions

Latest posts