What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
mjtyler said:
I picked up the igift app. It helped me get organized and keep a few ideas for birthdays and the like. Couldn't have gotten finished without it.

I'll have a look at that, thank you :)

Is it igifti with a blue bow icon? Igift is an iPhone app red box with yellow bow

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Last edited:

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
leelai said:
I'll have a look at that, thank you :)

Is it igifti with a blue bow icon? Igift is an iPhone app red box with yellow bow

Whoops it's mGifts it has a red bow.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
mjtyler said:
Whoops it's mGifts it has a red bow.

Found it and it's on special, looks good, actually didn't mind igifti either. Thank you!

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
mjtyler said:
Your most welcome :)

Awwhhhh. I love your Santa pic with the cute doggie! ;)

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 IOS 5.0.1 Update using iPF

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
kingnba6 said:
i want to go somewhere warm this winter. been planning a trip to Florida or the Bahamas

How about Australia, lovely and warm (hot) Queensland especially....beautiful one day, perfect the next!

smartmama

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need some help with wifi. Question for anyone else with an iPad. Are you having trouble location wifi when away from home.?. I can have full signal on my iPhone wifi and want be able to even find wifi on iPad ?

Last edited:

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tlbaker said:
Awwhhhh. I love your Santa pic with the cute doggie! ;)

thank you, my kids are too old for Santa, 20 and 15, so the dog gets to sit with him every year.
We do love him....

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
mjtyler said:
thank you, my kids are too old for Santa, 20 and 15, so the dog gets to sit with him every year.
We do love him....

Oh very nice!!!

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I get to go to California in January. A friend of mine lives there. I adore southern Cal. I'll probably be searching for jobs there pretty thoroughly.

I'm debating calling in sick to my placement today. I feel much better than I did last night but I think I just need the morning off to rest. Today was supposed to be my first day in front of the class though. (Not teaching a lesson, giving instructions to them in the computer lab though)

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
GoPackGo said:
I get to go to California in January. A friend of mine lives there. I adore southern Cal. I'll probably be searching for jobs there pretty thoroughly.

I'm debating calling in sick to my placement today. I feel much better than I did last night but I think I just need the morning off to rest. Today was supposed to be my first day in front of the class though. (Not teaching a lesson, giving instructions to them in the computer lab though)

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

We have good memories of San Diego. Went there on a coach tour from San Francisco along the Californian coast about 12 years ago.

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm busy decorating our bedroom. It takes me 2 days. I have avower paint roller system which is great, and gets stow roused. A good workout. Now for the gloss and he radiator paint. The eye watering stuff! :( Still I will be done by 3.00 pm :)

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Most reactions

Latest posts