What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank goodness I bought the ipad 3 with 3G

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just wanted to say I am so happy I did get the 3G version of ipad3. I went on holiday to Oz and took both iphone 5 and ipad 3. Soon after arriving I went to get my Aussie sim for iphone 5 $30 got me so many texts and calls but only 400gb of data. After only being there a few days my data ran out. There was no home wifi where I was staying so there was going to be a problem. I then went shopping for a sim for the ipad, after shopping around I found Vodafone offering 4gb for $30. A great buy, so I have had continual Internet which I don't think I could live without. So if you are thinking should or shouldn't I buy the 3G BUY IT. Well worth it. I just keep my phone for text and calls goodness knows what it would of cost to keep me in data......

Most reactions

Latest posts