What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Texting stuck

Wayne Block

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been able to send or receive a text for several days. Any suggestions on what to do?

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I have been able to send or receive a text for several days. Any suggestions on what to do?

Hello Wayne - we really need a LOT more information: 1) Assuming you're using an iPad; if so, which model and iPadOS installed; 2) Are you talking about the Mail App and sending/receiving emails and/or text attachments; 3) What is your Wi-Fi setup (and have your tried Wi-Fi elsewhere); and 4) Are other devices or email apps (if installed) working? Just for starters, please. Dave :)

OP
W

Wayne Block

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You are right. I always tend to forget the details.
It is a 7th Gen. running ios 14.4.2. It's the app that looks like a cartoon speech bubble. Wifi is working fine with all the other devices at home. Mail is working just fine.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You are right. I always tend to forget the details.
It is a 7th Gen. running ios 14.4.2. It's the app that looks like a cartoon speech bubble. Wifi is working fine with all the other devices at home. Mail is working just fine.

Thanks for the info above - your issue is w/ iMessages and a suggestion has already been given - if still a problem, check Apple's Support Article - Dave :)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts