What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tempered/Ballistic Glass screen protectors

Pogi-pad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All,

Any one have any experience or recommendations on these Glass Screen Protectors on the market?
I know BodyGuardz has a "Pure" one but it's $80. I've also seen much cheaper ones on Amazon.

I'm interested, but not quite sure if its much superior to a high quality traditional screen film protector.

Thanks

mesue

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
geekintheforest.com
Sheesh, for that kind of money you might as well buy an accidental protection policy and go naked screen. Plus a screen protector won't help if you drop it just right, as I know from experience.

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I know the Moshi iVisor is much cheaper, no bubbles and you can take it off and put it back on as many times as you want (I recommend washing it though each time to get any dust or prints off it) if you are just looking for a protector for the screen when you go out.

Most reactions

Latest posts