What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screen Protector for ipad pro 9.7

jicko

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello
I'm looking for a tempered glass screen protector for my new pro 9.7, but I saw that screen protectors for ipad air/air 2 are much more cheaper than for pro 9.7 (the same brand). Because I know that both air 2 and pro 9.7 have the same body dimension but I'm not sure about the dimension of the screen.

So, can I go for screen protector of air/ air 2 to use with my pro 9.7?

Thanks.

Reddrob97

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You should be safe on something like a screen protector. The dimensions of the iPad Pro 9.7 are the same width, height, depth, and weight. Cases are the problem with added speakers and flash which aren't on the air 2. A cheaper iPad Air 2 screen protector should be a slam dunk!

schrodinger56

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does a screen protector have any effect on the functionality of the Apple Pencil?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Does a screen protector have any effect on the functionality of the Apple Pencil?
Provided the screen protector is not too thick, it should have little or no effect on the functionality of the Apple Pencil, beyond the slight parallax caused by the thickness of the screen protector.

Most reactions

Latest posts