What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TeamViewer

Waterbabies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've installed team viewer on my iPad and my mac min. Brilliant app, but it won't wake up my mac mini, if it's asleep, so not much good if I'm away from it, which is the whole object of having the app. I am sure there must be a setting somewhere. Just wondered if anyone had any ideas?
Long shot really I know, but you never know!

AKKU

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is team viewer is absolutely free? would you mind telling me where to download it?

OP
W

Waterbabies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just searched for it in the ap store. If you want it for a mac or PC it's just www.teamviewer.com. Great application actually. I'm really impressed, especially of I can get it to wake up my computer remotely.

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You cannot let your Mac go to sleep. TeamViewer won't wake it up. I believe it's a bug.

mlaurencg4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check the "wake for network access" setting in the Energy Saver preferences of your Mac Mini.

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Check the "wake for network access" setting in the Energy Saver preferences of your Mac Mini.

It doesn't work, at least not for me and several dozen others who have reported it on the TeamViewer forums.

OP
W

Waterbabies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've given up on teamviewer. It just didn't work, and even on the odd time I did get connected, it was so complicated with finger clicks, double finger clicks etc. I gave up and installed PocketCloud instead, which is absolutely BRILLIANT!!!! Simplest thing in the world to set up, has a brilliant keypad and mouse option, and just works every time. I can't believe it's a fee app. If you want remote access I couldn't rate it highly enough.

Most reactions

Latest posts