What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TableView in DetailView

tylerkeegan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm like most and can say I'm a beginner at xCode and iPad app development.

I have hit wall after wall trying to get a tableView within the detailView to link to tables within the rootViewController. I am trying to create a budgeting app with line item breakdown(s) that link to categories in the rootView. Personally the Settings App is a layout I like as an example.

Any suggestions on how I could begin creating an app like this?

Thank you anyone and everyone!

OP
tylerkeegan

tylerkeegan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Or can someone point me in the right direction to find a solution? Thx

OP
tylerkeegan

tylerkeegan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any xCode users in Riverside County? I am developing an iPad app and thought I could do it myself. I was wrong...

HTMLEgg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
htmlegg.aidaluu.com
Hi, I'm not sure is I can offer you much help unless I really sit down and dig into the code. There are some really nice sample codes with table view controllers in them on Apple's dev site. Maybe they will help?

OP
tylerkeegan

tylerkeegan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you. I will check it out. If you are interested, I would definitely like to share my concept with you to see if you would be interested in helping.

denkuh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't think you should do it all on yourself, as the proverb says: Four eyes see more than two :)

Most reactions