What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

T.v series recomendations

Amy0x

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
More for you...

A touch of frost, only fools and horses, sugar rush, secret diary of a call girl, the o.c, sex and the city..

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Amy0x said:
More for you...

A touch of frost, only fools and horses, sugar rush, secret diary of a call girl, the o.c, sex and the city..

I love frost, Midsomer Murders, Inspector Linley, Morse, only fools, Lewis, the good life( oldie I know), live at the Apollo, 2and 1/2 men, friends, penguins of madagascar, yeah, I know but it's funny for adults as well.

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

Amy0x

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hayles66 said:
I love frost, Midsomer Murders, Inspector Linley, Morse, only fools, Lewis, the good life( oldie I know), live at the Apollo, 2and 1/2 men, friends, penguins of madagascar, yeah, I know but it's funny for adults as well.

Love midsomer murders!

Rosemary and thyme :)
Keeping up with appearances, one foot I'm the grave, step toe and son, on the buses, carry on films (there's lots!) my family, my hero, father ted, red dwarf.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Amy0x said:
Love midsomer murders!

Rosemary and thyme :)
Keeping up with appearances, one foot I'm the grave, step toe and son, on the buses, carry on films (there's lots!) my family, my hero, father ted, red dwarf.

You are a girl after my own heart! I love all these programs!. Red dwarf, blackadder, star trek(all of them)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Haven't seen the new Hawaii 5-O but Jack Lord was my hero when I was a child and the music and start and finish were great!

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Justified, Bones, the Good Wife, Big Bang Theory, NCIS, In Plain Sight, the Mentalist, Monk. I could go on but this is a start with a few not mentioned yet.

Yptcn

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Czevski said:
Justified, Bones, the Good Wife, Big Bang Theory, NCIS, In Plain Sight, the Mentalist, Monk. I could go on but this is a start with a few not mentioned yet.

Bones , House ,CSI NY , NCIS (both ),Blue Bloods , Broadwalk Empire , Rizzoli & Isles and quite a few more ! I'm going to check out In Plain Sight...

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The good life

I love The Good Life, it's all about growing your own fruit and veg. Absolutely brilliant program. We have it on DVD.

Amy0x

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
How about animated series?

Family Guy, South Park, The Simpsons, Futurama..... :)
American Dad is the best out of all of them though.

Most reactions

Latest posts