What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HBO Go iPad App Out Now

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EisaBTzuqsU&feature=player_detailpage]YouTube - Introducing HBO GO (HBO)[/ame]​

News on 9to5 Mac today that HBO has just released its HBO Go iPad app to the App Store. The app gives HBO subscribers access to more than 1,400 shows, including HBO’s original shows (True Blood, Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire, Entourage, Sex and the City etc), as well as sports events, comedy shows, and full-length movies. The app will also include bonus features and special behind-the-scenes extras, and enables users to create their own Watchlist so that they can catch up with their favourite HBO shows at their leisure. You can also set a Series Pass to automatically load all your favourite HBO series onto your Watchlist. The app, which is compatible with iPhone and iPod touch as well as iPad, only works in the US, and although it will work via 3G, Wi-Fi streaming is recommended.

HBO subscribers can click here to download the app for free: HBO GO for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Source: HBO GO now available for iOS: free app, 1,400 shows, works over 3G/WiFi | 9 to 5 Mac HBO GO now available for iOS: free app, 1,400 shows, works over 3G/WiFi | Apple Intelligence, iTunes

Guruknowledge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is a great app I was Using it at the doctors office. But remember you have to already have some kind of subscription throw you cable or sat provider.:ipad-movie:

solarrdadd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have this app and it works perfectly on my iPad2 i love it cause i don't have a tv in the bedroom. so once in a while when i go to bed early or if i can't sleep, i can pop on my headphones and watch some HBO uncut, unedited just like when i'm watching HD cable!
however, it won't work with my iPhone4; keep getting a message that im either not the primary account holder or i don't have a subscription to hbo (of course i am and i do) i think it might be either an app problem or an iphone4 problem. of course it looks incredible on the iPad2's screen. it would just be nice to have it work properly on the iPhone4. i gave it 4 outta 5 stars. when they fix the iPhone4 issue, it will be a perfect 5!

Most reactions

Latest posts