What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SyncSMS equivalent for the iPad Mini?

Flashfox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In the Android ecosystem, I used SyncSMS on my Android phone and tablet. With this and DropBOX on my PC, I could send & receive text messages through my phone via the tablet. Although I still have the Android phone (HTC ONE), I am having problems finding an app that gives me similar functions. I am even open to use an app whihc links to my HTC ONE via BT.

Any suggestions?

Rojas4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
App Store. Textplus awesome app send and receive SMS for free, you get a phone number,
When you sign up

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
In the Android ecosystem, I used SyncSMS on my Android phone and tablet. With this and DropBOX on my PC, I could send & receive text messages through my phone via the tablet. Although I still have the Android phone (HTC ONE), I am having problems finding an app that gives me similar functions. I am even open to use an app whihc links to my HTC ONE via BT.

Any suggestions?

Hi--I just deleted your other post as it was a duplicate of this one. It was also posted in a thread that was 1-year old.

Thanks,
Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Most reactions