What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

buy mini now or waite

tazz3

iPF Novice
Reaction score
walmart has the mini for 299 & best buy will match the price.now should i get the mini or waite for the new one or the new 5th gen ipad. that said i dont know if these rumors are true about the next ipad and mini comeing next month in may i dont know what to do. i cant stand my android tablet any more lol

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd be willing to delay gratification till fall, when Apple seems most likely to debut new iPads. But that's me.

Beryl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'd be willing to delay gratification till fall, when Apple seems most likely to debut new iPads. But that's me.

Except when they release them (original and iPad 3) in April. :D I agree that we may be waiting longer this time but hope we are wrong.

I'm tired of my Nexus 7 (still love my iPad 3 at home though) and ready for the new Mini.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Except when they release them (original and iPad 3) in April. :D I agree that we may be waiting longer this time but hope we are wrong.

I'm tired of my Nexus 7 (still love my iPad 3 at home though) and ready for the new Mini.

Since April has essentially come and gone, I saw that as irrelevant, lol. I mentioned likelihood, not scenarios that are no longer possible.

I'd like the new mini to come out sooner than later, too, but I separate what I think likely from what I hope, because the later has no bearing on the former.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Tim Cook and his happy band of fruit farmers released quite a few products in a very short time. Expect the iPad Mini2, the iPhone 5S, the iPhone 6B, the iPod touch 32, the iPad Maxi, Apple TV in 4D, an implantable iPod Mini Touch with surround sound, three new MacBooks and 234,657 new things to DL from iTunes next week at high noon.

Or wait until they are updated in time for Christmas. I hear there will be seven new iOS releases between now and Christmas.

Most reactions