What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Syncing photos

rlee131

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How can I add more than one folder of photos to the iPad?
I have no problem getting one folder to sync to the iPad but when I go back and try to add another folder of photos the one I already put on the iPad gets deleted from the iPad. I have an itouch
And. I am always able to see all of the folders I have added and can always add or delete as many as I want.
Does anyone know how I can add multiple folders without deleting what is already on the iPad ?
Thanks Russ

HP d4990y * Windows Vista * *

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have no problem getting one folder to sync to the iPad but when I go back and try to add another folder of photos the one I already put on the iPad gets deleted from the iPad. I have an itouch
And. I am always able to see all of the folders I have added and can always add or delete as many as I want.
Does anyone know how I can add multiple folders without deleting what is already on the iPad ?
Thanks Russ

Put all your other folders as sub floders of the one you sync to the iPad. The iPad will get them all if you do it properly.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Russ

Put all your other folders as sub floders of the one you sync to the iPad. The iPad will get them all if you do it properly.

yep seem's only that solution i have try in my Mac to select multiple folder but no way ...

need to see if iTunes can read inside multiple folder witch is not sure (in my eyes)

OP
R

rlee131

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Russ

Thanks That works. Sure is not as easy to use as the way it was done in the last version of iTunes I used that version with my iTouch Did not have to create folders with sub folders you were able to just add what you wanted. Seems like now I have to make a folder with sub folders just for syncing then add or delet from that. Thanks for the help.

Most reactions

Latest posts