What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Syncing photos from My Picures on PC

samsgran4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to send photos from my PC to the iPad 2. I am using iTunes. I find the folder I want to sync and have clicked selected folders. It syncs the folder but any folders that were previously there are now gone to be replaced by the new one. How do I add a folder to my folders already synced and still retain the previous ones too.

Also on my PC I have folders within folders and I cannot find how to select them.

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
that folder should be in the pictures folder of your pc( not by itself).

that first box to select should be pictures.

touch-itunes-sync.gif

Last edited:
OP
S

samsgran4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, done all that. Found the folder I want but when it syncs to the Photos it seems to come up but has deleted any otheres images already there. I seem to have only 2 Albums- Camera Roll and Photo Library. When I sync from My PC anything already in the library is replaced with the new ones. I want what is already in there and also to add some new folders. I can't sus it

Most reactions

Latest posts