What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Syncing iPad

Castman63

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all, my name is David and I am new. I have an iPad 1, iTouch, and IPhone. Recently I have not been able to correctly sync my iPad with iTunes. I have no problems syncing my iTouch or IPhone. My iPad either goes through the steps and then says "canceling sync" or goes through the steps but nothing changes on my iPad. I have this problem with both photos and music. I have tried to add playlists and songs to the music on my iPad and I also tried to add a movie already on my iTunes to my iPad, but nothing ends up being added to my iPad. I have the most recent version of iTunes and the most recent OS for my iPhone. I believe I started having this problem when either iTunes updated or the OS updated. I have no idea how to correct this problem and it is extremely frustrating. Someone please help.

Most reactions

Latest posts