What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

music doesn't sync to ipad4

Reaction score
basically i go through each step of syncing my music to my ipad4 but nothing happens. i go into itunes, click on the device, then on music and pick either sync entire music library or sync selected artists, playlists, etc. options. as soon as i do this, the music appears in the bottom bar which shows the ipad's capacity etc, i click on apply and the moment i do so the music disappears. i've tried restoring, disconnecting and connecting again, i've used different cables NOTHING HELPS. if here is anybody who is able to help me solve this issue, i'll be very grateful. :)

Elise Fernsler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a slightly different problem. Brand new iPad 2 can't see music from iTunes. Have unloaded and reloaded tunes and it sees mynipad and appears to have synced twice now, but when I go to the orange Music button on iPad, the screen is grey and the words No Music appear. I've looked at the settings and compared to my husbands and can't figure this out. Had similar issue with iPhone two weeks ago which was resolved by removing and we loading iTunes per Apple website instructions. My next resort will be to call someone at Apple but I don't want to. Help!

Most reactions

Latest posts