What's new

Sync Music With iTunes

Mzee

iPF Noob
Joined
Oct 14, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi I am very new to this, so sorry if I am in the wrong thread. I don't yet know how to start a new thread. My problem is I cannot get all my music to sync with the iPad2 or my old iPhone! Not since I updated with IOS5 the music remains on iTunes but not on my iPad or iPhone.
Also there is now a music list in iTunes using my Apple login!!!!!! What is that all about, I never made it myself, can I just delete it without losing any music?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Mzee:

First, welcome to the forum. Yes, you did post to the wrong thread. Oh, and to the wrong section. I have moved your question here to the Help section in hopes that other people can see it and help.

To help with making future posts, please see this sticky: http://www.ipadforums.net/new-membe...-creating-posts-starting-new-threads-how.html

Good luck with your question (which I don't know the answer). Again, welcome.

Marilyn
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom