H hscsusiq iPF Noob Joined Aug 10, 2011 Messages 13 Reaction score 0 Sep 25, 2013 #1 Since I updated to iOS 7 there's a sound when I turn off my iPad. How do I mute it? All my Sound settings are off, but this one persists.
Since I updated to iOS 7 there's a sound when I turn off my iPad. How do I mute it? All my Sound settings are off, but this one persists.
Mickey330 Administrator Staff member Joined Aug 30, 2010 Messages 11,889 Reaction score 2,226 Location Western NY state (USA) Sep 25, 2013 #2 Go to the Sounds tab in your Settings app. At the bottom on that tab (on the right side), there is a line titled "Lock Sounds." Turn it off (no green showing) and you should not have the lock sound any longer. Marilyn
Go to the Sounds tab in your Settings app. At the bottom on that tab (on the right side), there is a line titled "Lock Sounds." Turn it off (no green showing) and you should not have the lock sound any longer. Marilyn