What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superb iOS Puzzle Game The Heist Goes Free

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score

PocketGamer has some excellent news to start your week off very nicely, alerting us to the fact that the excellent iOS puzzle game The Heist is available for download for free for a very limited time. The Heist has always been an incredibly popular game, being based around the MacHeist website, which itself has a big cult following, being a fun way of packaging Mac shareware bundles.

The Heist iOS game is a fantastically addictive puzzle game, with added fun elements such as pretend phone calls to your phone or iPad from the ringleaders to make it seem as if you really are taking part in some sort of safe-cracking shenanigins and not just solving puzzles! And in keeping with the whole real world/game world crossover japery, you actually get a real prize if you solve the game, and it's actually something that you’ll want too, if you’re an iOS gamer, not something rubbish! What are you waiting for?! Download it now, you won’t be sorry, aside from all the time you’ll spend playing The Heist instead of doing your chores or work or whatever though (speaking from personal experience)!

Click here to download for free: App Store - The Heist

Source: Free iPhone and iPad games: The Heist, Riptide GP | Free iPhone Games news | Multiformat | Pocket Gamer
MacHeist » Welcome

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
M

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
It would appear that this is NOT available for the ipad...Am I correct..

Leon

I'm pretty sure it is because I'm playing it on my iPad! Search for The Heist in the UK App Store and you should get it, no problem.

AllenSalar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It IS available for the iPad not just "optimized" for it's display.

I now kind of regret buying it xD, I could've waited until it went free :(, boo for me.
Couldn't resist though, it has ton of puzzles that I'm particularly interested in.

pyewacket

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it is because I'm playing it on my iPad! Search for The Heist in the UK App Store and you should get it, no problem.

Thanks..d/loaded the iphone version..all I could find...

Can you/someone give me a clue as to how to play..no guide/instructions...guess I could buy the cheat...!!!!

Thanks..Leon

fitnesbg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found a website where you can find some greAte hacking tips

Most reactions

Latest posts