What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super high definition wallpapers for ipad and ipad 2

BadBoi2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sweetpoison said:
i have never heard of live wallpapers. I have never seen anyone with one either. Here are anywhere, actually.

But now i want one thankyouverymuch!

lmao

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I've built this website that dedicated to deliver truly high definition wallpapers for your ipad ipad2 iphone4 and ipod, besides I also keep the original super high resolution for your mac and desktop, so come and have look, give me some suggestions and comments, thanks heaps~!

ipad Wallpaper HD | High definition ipad wallpapers and ipad2 wallpapers - thousands of ipad,ipad2,iphone and ipod touch wallpapers avaliable to download free - ipad wallpaper hd.com

I just clicked on the link and it said forbidden,iv been on the site before,any ideas?

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I would love to check out your wallpapers but it tells me

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.16 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.ipadwallpaperhd.com Port 80
I just got that message too

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
,apparently if you jailbreak your ipad you can then have live wallpapers but im not doing that.

I have never heard of live wallpapers. I have never seen anyone with one either. Here are anywhere, actually.

But now I want one thankyouverymuch!
Iv got live wallpapers on my samsung galaxy s mobile phone and you can have them on android tablets,they are cool,still can't have everything I suppose,let me know if you manage to get them on your jb iPad anyone.

OP
E

eydesign

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would love to check out your wallpapers but it tells me

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.16 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.ipadwallpaperhd.com Port 80
I just got that message too

Hi guys, I'm so appreciated all your comments and visiting to my site. In last couple of days, the site was not working properly due to the migration of the host, now I have moved the site to a dedicated server which would makes the visiting more stable and faster, so It's back to live now, and I'm keeping working on upload more good wallpapers for you guys.

Just for someone who didn't notice, if the thumbnail shows a ribbon at the corner, that means it includes all resolutions for almost all your apple devices, some can be high as 3600.

Aslo, I added two buttons to link to the facebook page and twitter, so if you like ipadwallpaperHD, please consider like us or follow us.

Last, I hope you enjoy your visiting at ipadwallpaperhd, but I always looking forward to your suggestions to help me make the site better.

THANKS!~:)

Eric

amitm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Didn't know that your were the brains behind this. I joined the forum today but was using ur site since a while. Pls get more sports and music ones

fourier

iPF Noob
Reaction score
first time seeing this thread. there are a lot of good wallpapers here.

Most reactions

Latest posts