What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunshield?

Madkitty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know that the ipad is best turned landscape mode and to use polarised sunglasses but Im womdering if there is some sort of a shield you can place on the screen to enhance it in sunlight - or any other tricks that you guys use?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's only over the last few days we've had these problems in the UK!!! But, seriously, though I don't know of an easy way to do this. I think it's an inherent problem with all backlit screens. I usually simply try to find some shade.

I was interested in your comment though about polarised glasses - I have polarised sunglasses so I'll give that a try.

Thanks

Tim

OP
M

Madkitty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was suprised really at just how much worse it is than my iphone :-(

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Iphone4??

It does not have the same type of display. I believe the Iphone has a retina display. Rumors are that the Ipad3 will getnthis as well. Then again, just rumors.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts