What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggestion for case

vanj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Original iPad Mini. I have a Amazon.com: MoKo Apple iPad Mini with Retina Display Case - Ultra Slim Smart shell for Mini 2 (2013) and Mini 1 (2012 Edition), BLACK (With Smart Cover Auto Wake / Sleep): Computers & Accessories case and I love it. But I recently dropped the iPad on a hard floor and it has a small crack at the top right corner but just on the bezel. The display is fine. The crack is a typical spider-web thing.

I can't stand to look at the damage to my beloved iPad. I tried a few Amazon.com: SupCase Slim Fit Folio Leather Case Cover for 7.9-Inch Apple iPad mini, Purple (MN-62A-PL): Computers & Accessories folio type cases that cover up the bezel but I found that the cover goes too close to the display screen and obstructs operation of some buttons, depending on the app.

Is there a iPad Mini folio-style case (with back and attached front cover with magnetic open/close) that covers up *just* the 4 corners but leaves the rest of the bezel alone?

Help? Thanks

Elux72

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not sure if this is something like you're looking for? The Belkin Quilted iPad Mini Folio Case.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts