What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Student input on how to teach with the iPad

pballchampion100

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There was slight glare when reading from itextbooks, where as kindle's do not have that. Compared to reading from paper text books it is more useful due to the fact that you can underline, take notes, etc. overall very useful in reading curriculum material from iPad BNS

Last edited:

destroyer111111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The questions in the book are humorous and keep me (a student) interested! A.B.S.

Last edited:

CDillion

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sullivanphys said:
I like reading on the iPad. It is easy to highlight and take notes

I agree with Colin or "sullivanphys" completely... It's also much more organized than pen and paper.

sullivanphys

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sullivanphys said:
I like reading on the iPad. It is easy to highlight and take notes

Btw, it's a truck

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|.........................| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -
"(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)

sempep

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Today in class we read using iBooks. I really liked the fact that I could search keywords in the book. This could be really useful for homework because I could simply search a keyword that would take me to the answer instead of having to flip pages and skim through text looking for the answer.

lumpyrutherford

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad phys book is very nifty and one function that stands out to me is the ability to take notes on the book in the book. Also I appreciate being able to see the page numbers and table of contents and it is very easy to navigate using them.

Last edited:

ARepins

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really enjoy reading on the IPad. Being able to look up words, highlight, and take notes makes it much easier to understand.

pballchampion100

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pballchampion100 said:
there was slight glare when reading from itextbooks, where as kindle's do not have that. Compared to reading from paper text books it is more useful due to the fact that you can underline, take notes, etc. Overall very useful in reading curriculum material from ipad

bns

tyler.garman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really like reading on the iPad. The fact that I don't need a highlighter to highlight and have unlimited margin space to write notes to myself is something that will help me organize myself and help a great deal with my studies. The other tool that will easily be very useful in my studies is the ability to define words that I do not know. This will especially helpful in English with reading stories on the iPad.

pballchampion100

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pballchampion100 said:
There was slight glare when reading from itextbooks, where as kindle's do not have that. Compared to reading from paper text books it is more useful due to the fact that you can underline, take notes, etc. overall very useful in reading curriculum material from iPad BNS

pheck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Using the iPads make reading more interesting because I'm more focused while reading off the iPads, rather than reading off an average textbook

w.polmear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think reading on the iPad makes it easier for me to concentrate and so therefore I get more out of the reading which is good. I also really like the feature where we can instantly find the definition to a word. WP

sullivanphys

iPF Noob
Reaction score
w.polmear said:
I think reading on the iPad makes it easier for me to concentrate and so therefore I get more out of the reading which is good. I also really like the feature where we can instantly find the definition to a word. WP

Look, a horse

........................................ ....../.\_
........................................ ...../....o.\
........................................ ..../.........¯-_
........................................ .../......|-__... )
........................................ ../.......|.....¯¯
........._______-----------___/.........|
....../........................................ ...|
..../........................................ ..../
..././|....____..../--_--\......___..../
.././.|../ ...... \..|........|../.......\..\
.//...|..|........|..|........|..|.......|..|
.......|..|......./../.........|..|....../../
.......|..|.......\W.........|..|......\W
.......\_3.....................\_3

sullivanphys

iPF Noob
Reaction score
w.polmear said:

I agree, it is more fun to concentrate

Most reactions

Latest posts