What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Streaming live?

motsco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Howdy all,

Not sure how to explain this. I am trying to watch live stream on my ipad. The site I am trying to get the stream from is speed tv.

I am a big fan of Barrett Jackson auctions, but the speed tv stream dosnt seem to be working. Even tho they said it was iPad ready.

Now how can I get this web stream to my iPad? I'm open to all ideas without jail breaking.

Thanks,
T

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, if I go to the Videos tab, those shows work.

I wonder, if you are talking about the live streaming at the top, are you sure you are watching at the right time. If it's live, it's not going to be available all the time.

I went to the Barrett Jackson LIVE Streaming link at the top and got a blank player window. Then I noticed at the bottom an advert with the schedule. The next one was at 7pm ET, which means about an hour from now here on the left coast.

OP
M

motsco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was trying to load the stream last night after 7pm est. thats what the scheadule said. I emailed spped about the issue.

thanks for the reply.
T

Most reactions

Latest posts