What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storage for movies

minx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone suggest the best method of storing movies, photos off your iPad please. I have looked at the apps but I am not sure what the best method is or whether a free site is safe?
Thanks

OP
M

minx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Virtual storage

Thanks for the response.
When I was buying some accessories the guy in the shop mentioned about cyber or virtual storage?
I see that there are some free Apps for additional space/storage but reviews seems to be sketchy! Just wondering about storage space on something other than a piece of hardware.

Thanx

The Alternative

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
thealternativeone.blogspot.com
Most cloud or web services will cost you $. There are lots of these available, including iCloud from Apple (coming soon). I'm not interested in them so have no experience or additional input concerning them. My solution to the problem, GoFlex, works perfectly for me. I currently have 52 movies, 35 TV Shows, and countless photos on the 500GB storage device which I can access via wi-fi any time, any place. My 2 cents.

Most reactions