What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sticky notes on springboard?

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have tried a thousand different wordings on google to try to find a tweak that will let you have sticky notes on springboard. I know about mobile dashboard and it has had some problems, but I want sticky notes directly on springboard.

Any ideas?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There's an app in the App Store called Bug Me! You can use it to create hand-written or typed sticky notes and save those notes to the springboard. It works under the same theory as putting a Safari bookmark on your springboard...

Cool think is you can also set a reminder, so you'll remember to look at your notes.

I don't remember the price, but it was pretty inexpensive.

Just a thought.

Marilyn

OP
graywolf

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
There's an app in the App Store called Bug Me! You can use it to create hand-written or typed sticky notes and save those notes to the springboard. It works under the same theory as putting a Safari bookmark on your springboard...

Cool think is you can also set a reminder, so you'll remember to look at your notes.

I don't remember the price, but it was pretty inexpensive.

Just a thought.

Marilyn

Ill take a look. :)

OP
graywolf

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
Women can be soo complicated!

A 10sec search in the AppStore would have revealed that the current price for BugMe! is $1.99.

;)

Definitely. :D

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I did get it at an introductory price. Still - after using it - I'd've paid $1.99 USD for it...

Oh, and sorry, Marie, I have to go with Don'tUnderstandMyIpad - it is an easy lookup in the App Store. But, that's okay, I know you are busy! :D

But it does bring up the question/problem: How can an app owner see the current price of an app in the App Store if they have it installed on the iPad? Every time I go to look at prices of stuff, all I ever see is "installed." Makes it very difficult to tell people the prices of things ... especially when I'm not near my PC to look on iTunes (or too lazy to fire up the PC). This may be a rhetorical/unanswerable question - but if there is a way to see the price, I'd like to know.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts