What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Standard iPad apps vs. iPhone

Mattdonino

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, I could do that too, just kind of an annoyance to use two devices when clearly there is a built-in clock and app exists for iPhone.

Thanks for the calendar idea Bremen, that should work too... :)

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 586 iPad apps

In comparing the standard apps on my iPhone to what's listed on the Features page on the Apple site I'm not seeing the following:
  • Clock
  • Stocks
  • Weather
  • Calculator
  • Voice Memos
It also doesn't have messages or camera which wouldn't apply to the ipad at this point. I don't use Voice Memos but do use the other items.

I don't miss any of those widgets from the iPhone. There are better iPad apps for each of those listed so there is no overwhelming need for any of the iPhone apps on the iPad.

As of this minute I have 586 iPad apps stored in iTunes. If you want these are the quick numbers of the iPad apps I have for each category...

• Clock 5
  • Stocks 1
  • Weather 7
  • Calculator 10
  • Voice Memos 3

Most reactions