What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Splashtop desktop remote for ipad

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi
Has anyone uses this program before? Can it do what it says it can do? I can use whatever programs or files that are on my computer? Is they're a monthly fee or is there one time fee for $4.99 ? Thank you for any help on this

juliashka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use it, and it does just anything u do on ur computer. I love this app. It has not any monthly fees.

Patrizia_NC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also use it with my iPad and iPhone! It's been a lifesaver when I needed to retrieve a remote document

slayda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AS all have said, it does what it says and I use it a lot. However, I do find the iPad's touchscreen a little 'clunky' for mousing. Also I have a large screen monitor (old eyes). Splashtop on the iPad of course has a smaller screen and it does cause my computer's windows to decrease in size and be in the upper left portion of my computer screen when I go back to it.

That said, it is well worth the cost.

altimax98

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love it. It works so smooth on the iPad it's amazing. don't expect to play games though, but I stream Hulu through it just fine with no lag or resolution loss on my home network

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
Kevin43

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi
Does anyone know if there is technical support you can call or email for splashtop HD desktop remote for iPad ? I cannot get one of my favorite program to work. It will not open camfrog video chat I get no error message. It just will not open and splashtop HD desktop remote for iPad tells you it can access your pc programs games files and a lot more. thank you

Study13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have it and didn't get it to work. Are there detailed steps that you have to go through? I am missing something somewhere.

Nope, download the app onto the iPad, download and install the server application onto your computer and let them find each other. Make sure your firewall allows the port that the software uses to connect to your network and you're done.

OP
Kevin43

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi
Can anyone please help me with this? Whenever I use splashtop Desktop HD remote for iPad. I get this on my computer the color scheme has been changed to windows 7 basic the current color scheme has exceeded.it's allowed memory so the color scheme has been automatically changed to improve performance. does anyone know why this happeneds? and how to fix it? I'm just thinking maybe this is my problem. Still cannot open one of the programs that I like. Camfrog pro video chat rooms thank you for any help on this

followthesapper

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi
Can anyone please help me with this? Whenever I use splashtop Desktop HD remote for iPad. I get this on my computer the color scheme has been changed to windows 7 basic the current color scheme has exceeded.it's allowed memory so the color scheme has been automatically changed to improve performance. does anyone know why this happeneds? and how to fix it? I'm just thinking maybe this is my problem. Still cannot open one of the programs that I like. Camfrog pro video chat rooms thank you for any help on this

Maybe you are a bit short on RAM on your PC?

OP
Kevin43

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi
I have installed memory ram 6.00 gb 5.75 gb usable
Thank you

followthesapper

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just did a quick Google and it seems that you have come across a common problem, but unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a lot of information regarding fixes, it seems that 'Mirror drivers' as used by applications such as remote assistance are a known cause of your problem.

There were hundreds of results, so maybe if you read through a few you may find someone that has fixed the problem.

Hope this helps.

Most reactions

Latest posts