What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spinning Wheel of Death

brooker1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had just installed FullForce but upon respringing, I got the wheel :( I have access to my file system via iPhoneBrowser and removed FullForce and Mobile Substrate. I removed /Library/Mobilesubstrate - would this completely remove it because it hasn't done anything?

I also read a while ago that changing N45AP.plist file in the iPod Touch with a fresh copy also fixed this problem. I can't find this in iPad but I assume there must be a similar method for the iPad?

If I restore, I will have to go to 3.2.2 which obviously I do not want!

nickbt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you SSH to your IPAD? If you can try running
apt-get -f install
That should resolve dependencies missing and would probably resolve your problem.

venom1561

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Get your device into recovery mode but when you plug it in to get restored use this program instead of iTunes iH8sn0w.com | Jailbreak your iPod touches and iPhones it is called iReb and it well reboot your device to where it was when it messed up here's the YouTube video to show you how it's done hope this helps:) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_mRgiPmGVo&feature=youtube_gdata_player]YouTube - Easy Fix Bricked & Boot Loop Problems With iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad[/ame]

Most reactions

Latest posts