What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sony bluetooth speaker

Maid marion

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I'm new here and trying to figure out why my ipad 2 second generation cannot or will not discover my sony bluetooth
Speaker. I have re set my settings. I have held down the power button and home button on the iPad still nothing. Bluetooth on iPad says searching and underneath that is says discoverable but still no iPad. However it picks up any blackberry
Phone. I'm confused. Please help me x

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi I'm new here and trying to figure out why my ipad 2 second generation cannot or will not discover my sony bluetooth
Speaker. I have re set my settings. I have held down the power button and home button on the iPad still nothing. Bluetooth on iPad says searching and underneath that is says discoverable but still no iPad. However it picks up any blackberry

This happened to me with my jam Bluetooth speaker. I turned off the speaker and then turned off the Bluetooth setting on my ipad. Then, I turned back on the speaker and then switched on the Bluetooth setting. Doing this help my iPad see the Bluetooth speaker.

Hope that helps. :)

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score

Hello and welcome to the forum! :) Not sure why you are having such a problem - pairing is usually easy; now, I've had an occasional problem pairing my BT keyboard w/ my iPad2 when my wife's iPad Mini was in the same room, i.e. the Mini had already paired and I could not get onto the device, so make sure that there are no other BT devices that could be pairing w/ your speakers - not sure that this will help and if not please post back. Dave

Most reactions

Latest posts