What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Songs used in Nightclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When in the App store, click on the links in the white boxes on the left. App Support gives you their email address, and a link to their forums.

angela330

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Nightclub story app. I want to know the name of all the R&B songs. One song in particular the lyrics goes" I need you in my life". The other song, Its lyrics goes " I got everything you need so come on, (don't be scared) I'll be taking care of you". Please list the songs for us. Thank you .
The song is by amore rayne called I got everything you need. You can find it on YouTube. I've been trying to find some of the songs as well here lately. Those Night Club Story song get stuck in your head and become really really catchy huh? :)

Last edited:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Due to the length of time that this this thread was created, the original poster had long gone. We will now close this thread.

Thanks you for your understanding.

Ski ~ iPadforums Admin | iPhoneForums Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions