What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Songs used in Nightclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

nadya_mb29

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been dying to know the title of the songs used in the Nightclub app, especially the RNB ones. Anyone here who could help? Thanks!

Bellah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same here.. Can anyone please tell us the name title to the songs in nightclub story app??

xcanuc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you tried shazam? You would need to run it on your phone while you use the nightclub app. I tried looking nightclub app up at the app store but wasn't sure which nightclub you were using. If you can be more specific I will check it out.

Bellah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you tried shazam? You would need to run it on your phone while you use the nightclub app. I tried looking nightclub app up at the app store but wasn't sure which nightclub you were using. If you can be more specific I will check it out.

The Nightclub story app. I want to know the name of all the R&B songs. One song in particular the lyrics goes" I need you in my life". The other song, Its lyrics goes " I got everything you need so come on, (don't be scared) I'll be taking care of you". Please list the songs for us. Thank you .

EvilMonkey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Get Shazam or Soundhound on your phone (I am assuming you have a smart phone of some sort), play your Nightclub story app, then use Shazam or Soundhound to identify the song. Piece o' Cake.

If you're not familiar with Shazam or Soundhound, they're just apps that you press the button, it listens to whatever music is playing, and then identifies it for you.

Nicolasa77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to know the name of all the R&B songs. One song in particular the lyrics goes" I need you in my life". The other song, Its lyrics goes " I got everything you need so come on, (don't be scared) I'll be taking care of you".

Bellah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
EvilMonkey said:
Get Shazam or Soundhound on your phone (I am assuming you have a smart phone of some sort), play your Nightclub story app, then use Shazam or Soundhound to identify the song. Piece o' Cake.

If you're not familiar with Shazam or Soundhound, they're just apps that you press the button, it listens to whatever music is playing, and then identifies it for you.

I have an iPod touch that won't run the shazam app at the same time

Goavs18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
have you tried to goggle the lyrics, when I here a song that I like and dont know I google the lyrics and most of the time I find with no problem, when I google "I need you in my life" it came up with a few MC Magic, & Undercover Agent are a few. Im not familiar with the app so I dont know all of the lyrics.

Last edited:

Bellah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
EvilMonkey said:

The app doesn't allow to you run it at the same time. Why don't team lava just list the names here for all of us. This is just complicating.

Chaga

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded the app just to figure the song out. Neither Shazam nor Soundhound were able to guess it.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi everybody, I have been watching this thread for a while and seems that has not been any answer. Has anyone emailed the app developer to see if they could supply you with the song list? That would be my suggestion at this point.

Bellah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The question is how to get in contact with the developer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts