What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOMEONE GOT THEIR 3G iPAD DELIVERD TODAY!

blake

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"That's right -- you're probably already aware that tomorrow, April 30th at 5PM marks the beginning of retail availability of the 3G version of Apple's iPad, and a lot of those who pre-ordered can expect to receive theirs in the mail tomorrow too. It shouldn't come as a huge surprise, but at least one guy's happy today -- his iPad 3G arrived already! We're sure we'll be seeing way more of these crop up as the day progresses, but for now, here's to the first!"

Via Engadget

Craig

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
several people in Pennsylvania are reporting they are scheduled to receive them today. that was where at least one depot storing the 3G ipads was.

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My tracking info says that it was shipped from Middleton, PA heading towards New Hampshire. Maybe a few slipped out, but still I'm skeptical.

Gremlin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad's starting point was Middletown PA it is now at Newark NJ. It's says on my email it will arrive by 3 pm; I hoping/praying it will get here by 10 am.:D

Most reactions