What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So.....where are we all from?

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Low Lands, but living in The Land of the Smiles.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

pastan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmmm im from south of japan, north of indonesia, west of pacific ocean and east of vietnam.. Hahahaha. Am from the philippines..

Its really cool how you guys say where you're from. you always say the direction and how far it is from another state. Hehe. In our country, we just say the place. No more south of blabla, north of blala and blabla miles from this and blabla miles from that.=)

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmmm im from south of japan, north of indonesia, west of pacific ocean and east of vietnam.. Hahahaha. Am from the philippines..

Its really cool how you guys say where you're from. you always say the direction and how far it is from another state. Hehe. In our country, we just say the place. No more south of blabla, north of blala and blabla miles from this and blabla miles from that.=)

I know! I was noticing that too!

Well ~ no one can say I missed the party.:p

Sacramento, Cali is 87 miles from San Francisco, and 122 miles from Reno. :D Right in the middle.

pastan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:

Sacramento, Cali is 87 miles from San Francisco, and 122 miles from Reno. :D Right in the middle.

Do you study that at school? How far a state is from another state? Or you guys just figure it out by yourselves?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:

Do you study that at school? How far a state is from another state? Or you guys just figure it out by yourselves?

umm...well. Basically ~ I see the signs a kazillion times a day.:)

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pastan said:

I guess it is the same for Europeans. Most of know (roughly) the distance from our hometown to the major European cities........

Sent from my iPad using iPF

pastan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
umm...well. Basically ~ I see the signs a kazillion times a day.:)

Now i see, your right,. I always see on american movies those signs with distances. Hehe. Its embarassing but our country is poor on road signs. We dont have signs with distances exept for our two major express ways. And the most annoying part for me is that you couldnt barely see the signs. Its like making a decision on the spot on whether to go left or right on a split road. Haha, Now you could imagine how small our signages are.

Most reactions

Latest posts