What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So ~ My iPad is out of the case....

Prasius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think they are - obviously with all these things they're probably not to everyones taste; but I think some of the artwork ones look fantastic. I'm tempted to get one for my xbox as well.. :D

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm tempted to get matching gelaskins for my iPad and iPhone; simply because they are so amazing looking. :)

I have been checking put the gelaskins! So nice. I found the site. So many to choose from.

I could not find a price for them anywhere on the site. Perhaps when you check out. And...they say the skins are not really made to be reused, but they can be repositioned and peeled off with no problem, but not really reused.

I wouldn't want the same one forever ~ I am way to fickle.:D

Prasius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you click through to a design, they're $29.95.

Given the prices I usually have to pay for accessories in the UK, I don't think that's too bad. Only thing that puts me off is the shipping costs ($20 :() so if I did order I'd need to order a few!

Last edited:
OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you click through to a design, they're $29.95.

Given the prices I usually have to pay for accessories in the UK, I don't think that's too bad. Only thing that puts me off is the shipping costs ($20 :() so if I did order I'd need to order a few!

$20 for shipping? Wow! Does your wallpaper that we are currently using,p is covered by the skin? How does that work?

Prasius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Shipping to the uk - yip :(

You mean your screen wallpaper? You can download that from the site, so your screen matches the skin :)

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh yeah, and you will need to buy a matching case for your new BlackBerry! You don't want it to be jealous of your iPad? You know when electronic devices get jealous, they stop working!

LOL! That would explain many failures I've had to deal with! Does that go for car electronics too?

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh yeah, and you will need to buy a matching case for your new BlackBerry! You don't want it to be jealous of your iPad? You know when electronic devices get jealous, they stop working!

LOL! That would explain many failures I've had to deal with! Does that go for car electronics too?
Oh yes, my cars definitely talk to each other! I am also sure they copied down my PIN number for my ATM card from all those times I go through the drive-up at the bank because they always seem to know when I have too much money!

ProPhotoGA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a Belkin Grip Vue on my iPad and it is stored and transported in a
Hard Candy Bubble case. I have an anti-glare shield on the screen. Works
great for me but as with all things you mileage may vary.

The hard bubble case ~ do you have to like unsnap it and take it out to use it? And can you prop up the iPad with those kind of cases?

I wish there was a place to go where you can check out the cases in person. So annoying.:mad:

Marie,

The Hard Candy Bubble case is a zippered case [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Hard-Candy-Cases-Bubble-Sleeve/dp/B0039YP0XQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1282736986&sr=8-2[/ame]. For a stand I went
REALLY High Tech. I bought a Walmart $4 plastic plate display stand. My
iPad fits perfectly with the Grip Vue on it. I got the idea off of youtube
where another person had done the same thing.

Last edited:
OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Most reactions

Latest posts