What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snap Shield Secure for New Apple iPad 3rd Generation?

armoredsaint

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I pre-ordered this about 1 1/2 weeks ago from Amazon and still nothing as of yet when it will be delivered, even the Belkin site doesn't have an update.

So any ideas or other alternatives to something similar? I do like that it's compatible with my smart cover.

Amazon.com: Snap Shield Secure for New Apple iPad 3rd Generation, HD, 1080P, WiFi, 4G LTE, AT&T, Verizon (Navy): Computers & Accessories

71IPIm91isL._AA1500_.jpg

Also the i-blason seems like a decent alternative and in-stock, it looks like it has an extra design feature to hold down the smart cover a lot more securely since it can fall off. anyone have that yet?
http://www.amazon.com/i-BLASON-Ultra-Slim-Compatible-Latest-Generation/dp/B007AHQNP2/ref=pd_cp_pc_1

Last edited:

j joy j

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was debating on that one and the Incipio Smart Feather. I ordered the Inicipo, it shipped super quick and I received it yesterday and actually LOVE it. It connects great to my Smart Cover, no bulk, fits my iPad great, no complaints at all. It doesn't have the magnetic strip on it to hold the Smart Cover open but I am not missing that feature at all. Good luck in your search!

OP
A

armoredsaint

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was debating on that one and the Incipio Smart Feather. I ordered the Inicipo, it shipped super quick and I received it yesterday and actually LOVE it. It connects great to my Smart Cover, no bulk, fits my iPad great, no complaints at all. It doesn't have the magnetic strip on it to hold the Smart Cover open but I am not missing that feature at all. Good luck in your search!

cool, how's the quality of it? I do like how it locks on the magnet bar on the smart cover.

ETA: just ordered that also with coupon code FBFAN2012 for 15% off and free shipping, I canceled the Snap cover.

Last edited:

iluvmyipad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
j joy j said:

This case looks great, I may have to try.

exile

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I preordered mine the other day. I'm just going to wait for the secure. I really want that magnet on the back for the smart cover. I guess if you don't want to wait for a colored version you can get the clear model.

Most reactions

Latest posts