What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smurf village friend request

AshLuvsT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I add friends for smurfs in the Game Center? Please help new to Game Center.

Go to Game Center. Click on requests. It will say no requests so click on add friends and enter the persons Game Center id. Mine is AshLuvsT so put that and send. It will send me your request and i will accept it and we will be friends! Then when u go to smurfs village click the bottom left hut button and I should show up or whoever accepts your friend request will be there and u can go to their village and send them a gift!

TexasSassy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am OZARKY in Game Center. Will gift and water flowers. Anyone know which ones and how many lanterns papa smurf is asking to be placed in a quest I have today?

AshLuvsT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need Bolts please to all my awesome smurf friends!! Can't do it without you!! Thanks!!

AshLuvsT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Smurfers!! I was wondering if there is any tips on leveling up faster?? It takes forever and considering you can only add a hut once you level up I'm just wondering if there's anything else I can do to make this faster!! Thanks...

AshLuvsT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What's the item I need to place for Papa Smurfs riddle # 2? It has no walls, no floors, or door I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS!!!!!

MUSHROOM I GOT IT NEVERMIND

Last edited:

AshLuvsT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Where am I suppose to get Long Johns from for Grampa Smurf? I don't see them to buy them...

TexasSassy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dig on the mountain with a shovel you buy for 200 coins (I think) from the garden category. Takes about 30 min. You can also find lots of crystals, wood, stones, XP's and coins and anything else grandpa smurf is looking for. Plant at least 2 of each acorn, pear, orange and cherry trees as he often wants 2crops of those too.

AshLuvsT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking for more Smurfs Village friends to exchange gifts... Need wood and stone at the moment.... Thanks!!

Most reactions

Latest posts