What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smurf village friend request

Kellyduds

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me jeffhardy111 - i gift daily and require bolts and Dye
Many Thanks

zmutz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I m stuck on smurf village game. The game will not get to home page for 3 weeks now. Ipad player. I restarted,try to get in by game center,facebook, nothing will work. I have enough memory,so thats not the issue. Contact beeline,not helpfull at all. Then....what its to do????? Beeline says " sink it to itunes" well as my poooooor knowlege " sink it to itunes " its not gonnna erase the game and all i have on the ipad??? Anyone know how to fix this ?

skankyxoxo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
zmutz said:
I m stuck on smurf village game. The game will not get to home page for 3 weeks now. Ipad player. I restarted,try to get in by game center,facebook, nothing will work. I have enough memory,so thats not the issue. Contact beeline,not helpfull at all. Then....what its to do????? Beeline says " sink it to itunes" well as my poooooor knowlege " sink it to itunes " its not gonnna erase the game and all i have on the ipad??? Anyone know how to fix this ?

I had this problem as well. I had to delete my app and reinstall. When you open the game it will take you through the intro to level one as if you are restarting your game. Don't worry when it does this because after the initial intro it will bring up a screen where you can select your saved game. If this doesn't happen, try doing a restore from backup and you should get your game back that way. Hope this helps :)

tamsharley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me too tamsharley. I gift and water often. Please do not add if u don't gift or water. I've gone thru several neighbors who claim they do this on daily basis but never did. Plus several who stopped once they got their bolts. Or neighbors who claimed they play daily added them never heard from them either.

Aimo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me too tamsharley. I gift and water often. Please do not add if u don't gift or water. I've gone thru several neighbors who claim they do this on daily basis but never did. Plus several who stopped once they got their bolts. Or neighbors who claimed they play daily added them never heard from them either.

Hi i ve sent you neighbour request with id mano.86, i gift 5 days in a week.. I m married so mostly on weekends i dont get time to play.. Dont worry ill gift u and water ur flowers :) tell me u want bolts?

tamsharley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to contact beeline support. Their original way of doing so disappeared. It won't show on their newer so called website. All I get is what language I want. Then nothing. I'm having issues. Since the last few updates I've lost 4 houses and 30 fireworks. And no retrieving the game from previous saves didn't work. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thnx.

skankyxoxo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tamsharley said:
Does anyone know how to contact beeline support. Their original way of doing so disappeared. It won't show on their newer so called website. All I get is what language I want. Then nothing. I'm having issues. Since the last few updates I've lost 4 houses and 30 fireworks. And no retrieving the game from previous saves didn't work. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thnx.

support AT beeline-i DOT com

MODERATOR EDIT: The email addy can stay since it is necessary to answer the question but please, let's have it in a way that bots can't pick it up.

I've read the fireworks were a seasonal item so they were all supposed to disappear but for some reason only the barrel fireworks did. If they tell you differently let me know please because I lost mine too

Last edited by a moderator:

TexasSassy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't seem to get the cherry cake quest even when I do some as ok and some as smurfy. Any one have any tips? I think I need this to get the boat or if not what do I need? I'm on level 21. I will gift and water as I play almost every day. On Game Center as OZARKY. Thanks in advance for any help.

Ermo73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need some friends to help me get every Robot pieces on the island. I Will give you back anything you may need. Add me to Game Center as Ermo73

Ermo73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't seem to get the cherry cake quest even when I do some as ok and some as smurfy. Any one have any tips? I think I need this to get the boat or if not what do I need? I'm on level 21. I will gift and water as I play almost every day. On Game Center as OZARKY. Thanks in advance for any help.

For cherry cakes you need to be very fast moving right and left to not let your cakes burn. Every smurfy ones will delay the clock. You need to play a certain amount of time to have get the quest. Good luck!

K0Co7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really need some friends. Friend me and I friend you K0co3 on Game Center

Please and thank you! Ready to give gifts

K

Last edited:

tamsharley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know what the valentine surprise was?! I don't think I got it even though I placed it. Plus anyone know how to contact beeline?!

Most reactions