What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smart covers?

Kamakzie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
suz26 said:
Just waiting for my black smart cover to arrive its suppose to work with sleep/wake . Ok who got the best price ????

Sent from my iPad 2 

I paid $12.79 with free shipping for generic. Got a red one. Seller since upped the price to $14.79 with free shipping. Still beats $39.99 that Apple wants.

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mine is £5.49 not leather, from amazon ... So will let u know if it works when it arrives. Not doing leather again, after my once lovely red leather Apple cover got all hand marked and still can't clean it. I haven't given up on it yet but just can't stand to use it until I come up with a solution . I'm trying continuous red polishing to see if it will cover the marks eventually ....any ideas will be much appreciated after paying £68 I think..

Sent from my iPad 2 

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought the green one the day I got my iPad 2 back in August. Now that I bought an awesome case on Amazon, I will say my Smartcover now sits on a shelf.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Patrizia_NC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a gorgeous Italian Swarvoski lead crystal back for mine and it works with the smart covers so that's why I needed them :)

Bigboi816

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the smart cover and love it. I just wish I could find more options for the back cover. I am current using one Belkin and I don't really like it. Can anyone recommend others ?

JewelGarden

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Bigboi816 said:
I have the smart cover and love it. I just wish I could find more options for the back cover. I am current using one Belkin and I don't really like it. Can anyone recommend others ?

You might take a look at the Incipio Smart Feather. I have one and am very happy with it. It does not add bulk and helps to keep the smart cover attached.

Wokiebear

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Did you know that you can keep the leather like new if you use shoe polish and leather conditioner on it? Even use the leather conditioner made for shoes. On the "swede" (ph.s.) side, use the foam carpet cleaner or use swede shoe cleaner. Simple! There's also products to clean purses you can use on it.

Last edited:

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wokiebear said:
Did you know that you can keep the leather like new if you use shoe polish and leather conditioner on it? Even use the leather conditioner made for shoes. On the "swede" (ph.s.) side, use the foam carpet cleaner or use swede shoe cleaner. Simple! There's also products to clean purses you can use on it.

I wish I had of protected it when I first got it... But I will keep polishing it and hope for the best.

Sent from my iPad 2 

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
suz26 said:
I wish I had of protected it when I first got it... But I will keep polishing it and hope for the best.

Sent from my iPad 2 

P.s just worked out how to change my signature... Yayyyyyyy

Sent from my iPad 2 

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
suz26 said:
P.s just worked out how to change my signature... Yayyyyyyy

Sent from my iPad 2 

That didn't work

Sent from my iPad 2 

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
But it says iPad 2....I thought you had the new iPad?

The Archangel

Yes I do but can't get it changed to iPad 3 Waaaaaaaaa!

Sent from my iPad 2 

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
suz26 said:
Yes I do but can't get it changed to iPad 3 Waaaaaaaaa!

Sent from my iPad 2 

Ok trying again pleeeeeeseeeee.

Sent from my iPad 2 

Most reactions

Latest posts