What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best case compatible with Smart Cover

Eddieboi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got my Gray Coverbuddy today at work. Looks good from what I could see. Just waiting for the ipad now which comes with the Gray smart cover to!

CooteyBug

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Phine00Del said:
For those of you with a coverbuddy, do any of you have the camera connection kit and can you use it with the cover on? I recently received the Aviiq smart cover compatible case and discovered the opening isn't wide enough to be able to use the camera connection kit which is a deal breaker for me. I can use the charging cable but to use the camera connection kit I had to remove the cover so I'm going to return the Aviiq case. I emailed switcheasy and asked them but they said they weren't very familiar with the camera connection kit and didn't know if it would fit... If anyone knows the answer I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

The camera connection kit does fit with the coverbuddy.

rsromasoma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All iPods are compatible with iTunes. You just need to create your own account. Be sure to sign out when you're done and have your brother do the same.

celly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kukulcan said:

What I don't like about that case (and others with similar design) is how exposed the iPad is on the corner with the camera, volume control etc. Most of the rear shell cases I favour protect much better. Of course, none of the cases I looked at smell as nice as Piel Prama either (nice leather with a price to match). ;)

Rambler358

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just ordered a black CoverBuddy to go along with the black leather Smart Cover I'm about to get. Gray is nice, but I'm getting bored with it. Now I'll get a chance to see what the leather Smart Cover is like, and then switch between black and gray when I get bored with one. :)

Rambler358

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just picked up the black Smart Cover from Best Buy. Very nice, and I'm liking the leather as opposed to the poly cover I have now. The black CoverBuddy I ordered should be coming in this Mon or Tue, and I think it'll look better with my black iPad. :)

oscarrod

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great case

Losfer said:
Just a follow up to say that the Clear Case from Ebay seller cimousa worked well for me. I'm very happy with it as it is a great fit with the smart cover.

CLEAR HARD SMART COVER COMPATIBLE CASE FOR APPLE IPAD 2 | eBay

I may buy a black back cover from the same seller as well. For 10-12 bucks a piece I can afford some variation!

I ordered this too and am very happy with it, for the price it's really nice

Just ordered one as well!

nightwalker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered for my self a carbon skin from iCarbons.com just to protect my iPad 2 from scratches and to have better grip when holding it and I must say I'm very happy with the product. I have standard black leather smart cover to protect it from front.

Most reactions

Latest posts